- ABOUT YOU
- AUDIT COMPLIANCE
- AIR FILTERS
- VENTILATION EQUIPMENT
- CONTACT US
- eFUSION™ Portal
A fully integrated air handling and air management services package. The HVDS FUSION™ services are designed to improve filtration, plant conditions, working environments and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). Furthermore, they promise to save on energy, improve efficiency, and reduce stocking and downtime.
We understand that every food manufacturing or food production environment is different. Therefore the HVDS FUSION™ Air Management Service Packages are available on 3 levels:
1. HVDS will liaise with the relevant departments.
2. Our trained air handling engineers will visit your site and discuss your air handling and air hygiene requirements.
3. We will perform a survey of the existing air handling unit and air ventilation plant.
4. We check, record and report on existing air filtration and cleanliness of plant.
5. This will provide you details of improvement opportunities, including energy saving, increased stability & efficiency.
6. HVDS will specify air filters, air handling and air filtration options based on your survey and reports.
7. We will discuss bonded stock and PPM arrangements for site specific areas.
8. A scheduled FUSION™ Service (PPM) is coordinated to include all requirements for audit compliance.
You will be given access to a fully traceable air filtration and air handling record and report system. This is kept on site with all backup supported by HVDS. Where subscribed to, HVDS open a gateway to the i-FUSION Data. This may include supplying the customer with Rugged Mobility Tablets where customer software or localised requirements dictate this.
SOME OF WHAT FUSION™ CAN INCLUDE:
1. Allows maintenance engineers to focus on 'Value Added' maintenance.
2. Increased staff productivity on scheduled and production tasks.
3. Proactive air management services, enabling effectiveness of engineering tasks.
4. Focused and controllable resources and satisfaction for your environments, customers, staff & products.
5. Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
6. Maintains IAQ regardless of other maintenance tasks.
7. Brings fixed costs to a previous flexible cost area of maintenance..
8. Maintain control on consumable spending.
9. 100% Audit Compliance Guaranteed.
10. Zero process interference.
11. Life-cycle chain sustainability.
Rather than working with multiple industries like other air handling product and service providers, HVDS focus solely on one. HVDS is the only air handling and air filtration product and service provider that is dedicated to the food industry.
The HVDS FUSION™ concept has been designed around serving the food manufacturing and food production industry. We have spent many hours working with food industry engineers and hygiene managers to ensure HVDS FUSION™ meets your needs.